Hong Kong is Home.
So I guess this is meant to be a little about me section. I doubt many people are curious, but if you are, here you go. My name is Woolie; Wools for you ladies, Wool for short and Woolziack if ya cool.
I can't help to say that eating is one of my fav. things to do in my spare time. I enjoy watching people dance, blowing bubbles, texting, dressing up, playing random games online, and possibly anything out of the ordinary.
A spork is definitely something I wish I invented.
Other things I tend to do in my spare time: Ride on escalators Play tetris Play w/ Sudoku Wish on 11:11 Find bubble wrap and popping 'em Getting cereal box prizes
Fuzzy Socks and hoodies make me feel warm and safe!
My blog is dedicated to stories/pictures/blurbs of my life whenever I'm traveling. But I also love random memes of animals and food, and other funny/inspirational things.
Hong Kong is Home.
Kind of sad I didn’t read about this quaint little avant-garde movie theater nestled in Montmartre till now. Guess I’ll simply have to add it to my to-do list.
Crossed out six; working on the other three.
1. Hiking at Cowles Mountain Summit: Andy wandered off, V nearly passed out from dehydration, I tripped & fell..a few times, and Vic sweated balls.
2. Snooze for lunch.
3. That’s really a poster of a girl opening her wallet and screaming OMG! because she found a few dollar bills stuffed inside.
4. Bird Rock Coffee Roasters: Trophy Wife + Sugar Daddy.
5. Randomly found a beach to watch the sun set.
6. Stopped by Dodo’s birthday shenanigan at ShoutHouse.
7. Extraordinary Desserts: last stop of the night before heading back to LA.
Okay, I get that my day trip to SD technically doesn’t count as traveling since I only live like 2 hours away. I totally get it. I just needed an excuse to post on here because I miss it—I miss traveling. I miss hopping on a plane with friends and exploring some place new every weekend.
We travel for many reasons – entertainment, growth, comfort, appreciation, ego, and, probably, some of each in different amounts at different times. I like to think that I travel to grow — ideally, uncovering some remaining piece of information that will help me be a better person. Hoping that…
Really, I just want to travel. All the time.
— F. Scott Fitzgerald (via fuckyeahfitzgerald)
1. Dimsum with the grandma and god-grandmother.
2. Last minute snack shopping at Park’s Supermarket.
3. HKG: met up with Ez so I could put some of my stuff in his luggage (then his luggage went from being underweight to overweight) and buy magazines and more snacks and eat one last McFlurry and one last box of McWings from McDonald’s.
Sitting here at the airport right now, I can’t help but think..”Why did I decide to stay for such a short time? Why didn’t I book my return flight for a later date?? I’m not done with Hong Kong yet!” Booo. Can’t believe my HK trip is over already :(